Date: March or April 2023
Location: San Diego
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
**RECRUITERS – PLEASE DON’T EMAIL OR MESSAGE US FOR SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE, IF WE REQUIRE ASSISTANCE FOR ANY OF OUR ROLES WE WILL REACH OUT**
Trinzo is a Medical Device and Pharmaceutical consultancy firm based in Galway, Ireland that specialises in providing our clients, who are Global Leaders in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industry with Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and Project Management expertise.
Trinzo’s Core Values:
- High performance
- Value focused
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Gratitude and humility
Our client - one of the worlds’ leading medical device organizations are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer, who will support an innovative and diverse team that is integral to our clients continued development and success. You will have the opportunity to build collaborative relationships across the organisation and coach, lead and enhance the productivity of technical reports within the business.
- Responsible for Manufacturing line layout analysis.
- Implementations where new components are introduced.
- Update End item drawings, create BOMs / Routings.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Display proficiency in the use of process improvement and problem-solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Conduct Gage R&R studies for products and new processes.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfers.
- Liaise with Quality and other functions both internally and externally as appropriate.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar Manufacturing Engineer role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline is essential.
- Medical Device industry experience is essential.
- Experience interacting with the FDA previously is required.
- Demonstratable analytical and problem-solving skills, process improvement orientation and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
- Capable of communicating cross functionally with multiple different stakeholders across different business units.
Organised & Detail oriented
Our Company Culture
People First, Always
Trinzo is a company driven by unshakeable core values: we put people first, from our consultants to our clients, and we value hard work, honesty and integrity above all.
At Trinzo, we strive to create a company culture that encourages each member of the consultancy ecosystem to reach their fullest potential, whether that’s a client with an organizational issue or a consultant with a vision for change.
We help our team to lead the industry in creating solutions, applying well-tested methodologies and persistently seeking innovative ways to help our clients succeed.
Trinzo is a medical device and pharmaceutical consultancy firm that excels at compliance, regulatory and project management issues. We create bespoke solutions for our clients on a project basis and find the root of structural issues.
In many cases, our clients hire us to solve a specific problem or remediate an issue. Sometimes, the issue at hand is only surface-level and our knowledgeable consultants use their industry expertise to design a comprehensive solution. But when the challenges run deeper, Trinzo will get to the heart of the issue, offering insight, advice and industry-leading methodologies that will leave your team stronger, with renewed motivation and increased efficiency.
Loading application form
Already working at Trinzo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.