Job Description – Project Manager.
Date: Immediate start.
Location: Minneapolis / Remote within the US.
Role: Project Manager.
***CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY BASED IN THE USA***
Trinzo is a Medical Device and Pharmaceutical consultancy firm based in Galway, Ireland that specializes in providing our clients, who are Global Leaders in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industry with Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and Project Management expertise.
Trinzo’s Core Values:
- High performance
- Value focused
- Positive, can do attitude
- Gratitude and humility
Our client one of the worlds leading medical device organizations are seeking an experience Project Manager who can support their EU MDR Implementations project.
- Prepare timely and efficient project reports, status reports, properly document project tools & deliverables.
- Identify potential project risks and deploy mitigation actions.
- Maintain proactive and effective communications to all functional stakeholders.
- A minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar Project Manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Formal training in project management
- Experienced in EU MDR implementation is preferred.
- You have experience in delivering and managing Projects.
- Strong knowledge of the practical use of project management tools:
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Detailed planning in MS Project.
- Stakeholder Analysis.
- Project Reports.
- Medical Device and or Pharmaceutical industry experience is essential.
- Capable of communicating cross functionally with multiple different stakeholders across different business units.
- Experienced with working with a contract manufacturer.
- Prior experience as within Product Launch is desirable.
- Please make sure you are located within the USA for this role.
Proficient in the following:
- MS Office
- MS Projects
- Passionate and Driven
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Leader
- Detail oriented