Role: Supply Chain Analyst
Date: Immediate start.
Location: Minneapolis (Hybrid) / Remote within the US.
Trinzo is a Medical Device and Pharmaceutical consultancy firm based in Galway, Ireland that specialises in providing our clients, who are Global Leaders in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industry with Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and Project Management expertise.
Trinzo’s Core Values:
- High performance.
- Value focused.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Gratitude and humility.
Our client is one of the worlds leading medical device organizations, who are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst who can manage product supply and inventory. You will work closely with your direct lead to execute supply chain solutions which support business objectives.
- Manage Phase In and Phase Out activity across 100+ products for the EU MDR program
- Liaising with external manufacturers to execute the supply chain.
- Perform activities related with data mining, scenario planning, forward builds and ad hoc reports
- Partner with Supply Chain planners to develop risk mitigation plans taking proactive actions to minimize product availability issues and back order
- Conduct regular calls with cross functional teams to plan and execute initiatives and align on production schedules and capacity/supply constraints.
- Utilize SAP/APO to ensure correct flow of demand signals through the whole value stream and ensure accuracy of build prompts at manufacturing site
- Act as a key resource in monthly IBP supply cycle responsible for site production plan accuracy to requirements, rough cut capacity views and scenario planning
- Drive operation metrics such net requirements, inventory targets and projections
- Manage inventory to maximize service and minimize investment. Own Enterprise Inventory Optimization (EIO) input for optimization of global safety stocks.
- Collaborate on projects from initiation to successful/timely completion; develop and define project charters, schedules, and key milestones/deliverables.
- Assess change readiness and prepare plans for helping stakeholders through change.
- Report and communicate status of projects to Operations & GSC Senior staff or other appropriate leadership regularly.
- A minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in a Project Analyst role.
- experience in working with external manufacturers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Supply Management / Supply Chain experience.
- Medical Device and or Pharmaceutical industry experience is essential.
- Experience with MDR.
- Experience using SAP/APO, or other ERP systems.
- You have experience in delivering and managing Projects.
- Strong knowledge of the practical use of project management tools:
- Work Breakdown Structure.
- Detailed planning in MS Project.
- Stakeholder Analysis.
- Project Reports.
- Excellent mathematics/analytics/statistical skills.
- The ability to work with little direction and supervision, manage timelines and expectations, adjust for unplanned assignments, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards related End to End Supply Chain concepts.
- Ability to assess, analyze, and condense complex data or situations.
- Ability to project possible future outcomes and scenarios based on available data.
- Capable of communicating cross functionally with multiple different stakeholders across different business units.
Proficient in the following:
- MS Office
- MS Projects
Excellent Communicator both verbal & written.
Able to influence without authority