This is a contract position, depending on requirements there will be Adhoc hours involved in this contract. Perfect for an independent consultant.
Are you a quality and/or regulatory professional with years of industry experience gained in medical device or pharmaceuticals companies?
Do you have a passion for training and working with people to help them achieve their full potential?
If your answer to these questions is yes then we would like to hear from you. We are currently growing our expert trainer panel and are looking for people with expertise in one or more of the below:
We are looking for an excellent Trainer to help companies and their employees to cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A Meddev trainer is an experienced educator, who can convey complex topics into easy to understand concepts, using real life examples and scenarios. You should be able to answer complex questions and give guidance when needed. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
- Liaise with customers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs. This may be in person, Virtual On line or material to be converted into eLearning.
- Deliver outstanding training using multiple training techniques and modes of delivery
- Conduct seminars, workshops, private and/or public training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as Agendas, handouts, videos and facilitators guides as needed.
- Keep attendance and other records
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as trainer desirable but not essential as training in this area can be given.
- BSc/BA or above in relevant field
- Relevant industry experience, preferably gained in more than 1 company
- Experience working for a notified body would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a willingness to keep abreast of industry changes
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint) and Zoom.
- e-learning software would be an advantage but it is not essential
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Well presented
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making